Plant & Machinery
Equipped to Excel
Plant and machinery are essential for effective operation of any civil works site. Equipping the site with latest tools and equipment plays an essential role in achieving timely and good quality results. NEC has acquired a vast line-up of latest equipment and inventory to execute the most challenging projects.
- Fleet of Boom Placer including the worlds longest boom placer with a boom length of 65 m.
- Aggregate chilling plant with core chilling capacity of upto -5ºC.
- Fleet of Telebelts including 200 Telebelt, with a boom length of 62 m and a concrete placing capacity of upto 180 cum/hr.
- Automated Concrete Batching Plants upto 240 cum per hour.
- Crushing Plants upto 650 tph Capacity.
- Hydraulic Rotary Piling Rigs, Hydraulic Trench Cutters/Grabs, Hammer Grabs for piling.
- Drilling equipment / Rock Anchors for Tunnelling.
- Rocket Boomers for Tunnel excavation.
- Launching Girders / Trusses.
- Cranes-Crawler mounted 25 t to 250 t capacity.
- Tyre mounted all terrain Crane 10 t to 50 t Capacity.
- Floating Crafts- Heavy Duty Jackup Platform, Barges and Dredgers.
- Wet Mix Macadam Plants up to 200 tph Capacity.
- Hot Mix Plants up to 200 tph Capacity.
- Electronic Paver Finisher.
- Agitors, Atomizer for dust control.
- Launching Gantries including India’s longest launching gantry of length 280 m