For the Greater Good
Apart from its business endeavours, Navayuga Group accords equal emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. CVR Foundation, established by Navayuga Group, believes in providing equal opportunities for all sections of the society. Driven by this noble thought, CVR Foundation caters to the needs of the deprived with its holistic approach that covers a wide spectrum of activities in Education, Healthcare, Employment and Civic Amenities.
NEC built 500 pucca houses for fishermen, along with good roads and drainage facilities, as a part of their Rehabilitation and Resettlement. The project was completed in a short span of 18 months.
- Jobs created within the Navayuga Group – 6650
- Indirect employment: 3,000 (approx.)
- Driver Training Academy, with state-of-art equipment, to train the youth in operating Heavy and Light Motor Vehicles.
- Krishnapatnam Academy of Professional Studies, an academy affiliated to Vikram Simhapuri University, Nellore, conducts One Year PG Diploma Courses in Fire Fighting and EHS.
- Krishnapatnam Security Services (KSSPL) employs local youth and provides a range of services for the design, development and implementation of comprehensive security programs for sea ports and other industries.
- Providing drinking water, street lights, along with building roads and places of worship, in villages around the port.
Navyatha: Empowering Women
Enabling women to earn a livelihood and supplement household income through self-sustaining schemes, which include Tailoring, Pickle Making, Vegetable Farming, Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
Navaneeta Public School
A project straight from the heart, NPS provides fully-funded world-class education, along with residential facilities, to 2,000 children from under-privileged families.